Sexiest Man Alive: Bradley Cooper, says People magazine
NEW YORK — Bradley Cooper is now an official sex symbol.
People magazine has bestowed the “Hangover” star with its “sexiest man alive” title.
Cooper tells the magazine that his first reaction was to think that his mom would be “so happy” and that he’s “decent-looking.”
The 36-year-old actor dated Renee Zellweger for two years and has recently been linked to Jennifer Lopez.
However, Cooper says he’s single.
Other actors who have received the “sexiest” label include George Clooney, Brad Pitt, Johnny Depp, Hugh Jackman and Ryan Reynolds.
People’s “Sexiest Men” issue is on newsstands Friday.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 81703Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 31891Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 29684Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 24698Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 8257Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
- 7616Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 7442Severe storms possible in Oklahoma again Monday
- 7342Oklahoma football: Jay Norvell working on luring a tall group of wide receivers to Norman
- 7328Oklahoma tornadoes: Several homes damaged by tornado, but no injuries in Edmond
- 7268Oklahoma storms: 2 Shawnee men victims of deadly tornado
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients