Sexiest Man Alive: Bradley Cooper, says People magazine
NEW YORK — Bradley Cooper is now an official sex symbol.
People magazine has bestowed the “Hangover” star with its “sexiest man alive” title.
Cooper tells the magazine that his first reaction was to think that his mom would be “so happy” and that he’s “decent-looking.”
The 36-year-old actor dated Renee Zellweger for two years and has recently been linked to Jennifer Lopez.
However, Cooper says he’s single.
Other actors who have received the “sexiest” label include George Clooney, Brad Pitt, Johnny Depp, Hugh Jackman and Ryan Reynolds.
People’s “Sexiest Men” issue is on newsstands Friday.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 33271Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 24362Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 6895OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 6548Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 4476OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 4156Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3398Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3362Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 3190Oklahoma City Thunder: The time has come for OKC's young players
- 3174Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients