Rosie gets 'all clear' after breast cancer scare
Rosie O’Donnell revealed last week on her blog, www.rosie.
Just today, she posted that she’s received the “all clear” from her doctors. During the past few days, O’Donnell has taken to poetry to express her feelings, trials and tribulations as she deals with this cancer scare.
Most recently, she posted this:
“Cancer Free”a 2 word text
and everything changes
babs on o
as i type
as close 2 perfect
as life gets
and i see the faces
of the women in the waiting room
praying they too
got good news today
Before receiving today’s good news, O’Donnell’s poems described finding her first lump, subsequent mammograms and her recent MRIs. The poems, touching and sparse in thier lyricism, also described her mother’s untimely death from cancer:
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 88863Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 16945OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 12611Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 12094Clippers' Donald Sterling hints coach let go to keep Chris Paul
- 9737Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located
- 9076Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 8890Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8829How to help tornado victims
- 8583Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 7041Excessive speed, alcohol, operator inattention contributed to fatal boat crash, report states
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients