TMZ: Troy Aikman - The Secret Divorce
Troy Aikman is officially a single man … and has been for months … after a judge quietly signed off on his divorce back in April … TMZ has learned.
Back in January, Troy and Rhonda Aikman announced they had separated after ten years of marriage … but TMZ has uncovered official public records, signed by Troy, in which the Dallas Cowboys legend states that an “agreed final decree of divorce” has been issued and it lists April 12, 2011 as the day the marriage was legally terminated.
Troy and Rhonda have 2 kids together — and back in January, they released a joint statement saying, “We remain deeply committed to our children … during this period of adjustment”
Just a few months before the two separated, Troy and Rhonda were already divvying up the family assets. TMZ obtained official documents which show Rhonda gave up her stake in the family mansion in Dallas last November. It’s unclear if she got any compensation for taking her name off the deed … but just a few months later, she purchased a home, also in Dallas, for roughly $1.5 mil.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 19883Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 16750Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12000Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 11023Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 8434Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8422Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head with machete in self-defense
- 7521Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 6223Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 5055Oklahoma City psychiatrist fined $25K for letting students write prescriptions
- 4821Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients