Sexiest man alive? Ryan Reynolds according to People
Can life get much better for Ryan Reynolds? After all, he’s married to Scarlett Johansson.
Oh, yes it can. People magazine has bestowed its “sexiest man alive” title on the 34-year-old actor.
Reynolds is about to star on-screen as the Green Lantern. The Canadian native told People: “The sexiest thing about Canadians is that there’s an inherent ability to be self-deprecating. That has served me well in my career and personal life.”
It’s the 25th anniversary of People’s first sexiest man — Mel Gibson. Others given the title include John F. Kennedy Jr., Harrison Ford and Richard Gere. George Clooney, Brad Pitt and Johnny Depp have won it twice.
People announced its 2010 list on Wednesday.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24190Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13456Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 11113Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 10453UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7895Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6976Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6568Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 6301Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6165Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
- 4992Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients