Palin's Facebook Target - Apology NOT Accepted
The man who was attacked on Facebook this week by Willow and Bristol Palin tells us he does NOT accept their apology … claiming Willow uses homophobic language so often, she could be a homophobe.
TMZ spoke with “Tre” — the person who Willow called a “F**got” after he criticized “Sarah Palin’s Alaska” on his Facebook page.
Tre — who tells us he’s not gay — claims he was offended by the comments and felt bullied by both women … saying, “Willow called me a f**got in front of the whole world and my family.”
When asked if he thought Willow was a homophobe, Tre replied, “I think she might be … She says ‘queer’ and ‘gay’ so much … so probably … maybe.”
Although Bristol issued a public apology through Facebook on behalf of her and Willow — Tre says he’s yet to hear from either one of them. We asked Tre if he accepted the online apology and he told us, “No way … Maybe if it was sincere and honest from them straight to me, I would consider. But it would have to be direct.”
Tre concluded, “People are saying these are baby grizzlies defending Mama Bear … but how is she defending her family by calling us queers and low-lifes and f**gots?”
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8609Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6402Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6393Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6018Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5816Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4098As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
- 3659Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage after tall metal utility polls fall in northwest Oklahoma City
- 3653Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 3418Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients