Palin's Facebook Target - Apology NOT Accepted
The man who was attacked on Facebook this week by Willow and Bristol Palin tells us he does NOT accept their apology … claiming Willow uses homophobic language so often, she could be a homophobe.
TMZ spoke with “Tre” — the person who Willow called a “F**got” after he criticized “Sarah Palin’s Alaska” on his Facebook page.
Tre — who tells us he’s not gay — claims he was offended by the comments and felt bullied by both women … saying, “Willow called me a f**got in front of the whole world and my family.”
When asked if he thought Willow was a homophobe, Tre replied, “I think she might be … She says ‘queer’ and ‘gay’ so much … so probably … maybe.”
Although Bristol issued a public apology through Facebook on behalf of her and Willow — Tre says he’s yet to hear from either one of them. We asked Tre if he accepted the online apology and he told us, “No way … Maybe if it was sincere and honest from them straight to me, I would consider. But it would have to be direct.”
Tre concluded, “People are saying these are baby grizzlies defending Mama Bear … but how is she defending her family by calling us queers and low-lifes and f**gots?”
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 10457Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9286Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5848Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4983Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4420Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4301Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
- 4216How to help tornado victims
- 4195Oklahoma tornadoes: Lack of storm shelters floors newcomers to Tornado Alley
- 4147Woman's body found in Payne County; two arrested
- 4123OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients