12 unreleased Jimi Hendrix songs to debut March 5
LOS ANGELES (AP) — A new Jimi Hendrix album is coming March 5.
The musician’s website says “People, Hell and Angels” contains 12 previously unreleased tracks recorded in 1968 and ‘69.
Rolling Stone revealed the album cover on its website Wednesday.
Hendrix recorded the songs apart from the Jimi Hendrix Experience as he considered new, experimental directions for his follow-up to “Electric Ladyland.” He plays keyboards, percussion and a second guitar on the album.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 26920Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 17660Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 8676UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 8213Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 8153OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 8000Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7952Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6297Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 5734Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 5128Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients