Woman in Sheen's hotel room says she's suing actor
Aftershocks continue from Charlie Sheen’s stormy night last month in a Manhattan hotel.
Capri Anderson, the woman who was found locked in the bathroom of his suite, said she’s suing the actor for battery and false imprisonment, and plans to file a criminal report with New York City police.
Appearing on ABC’s “Good Morning America” on Monday, the adult-film actress said Sheen yelled racial slurs, threw a lamp at her and grabbed her by the throat.
The 45-year-old actor was briefly hospitalized after security at the Plaza Hotel reported he was disorderly and had broken furniture in his room. The “Two and a Half Men” star voluntarily went with authorities for a psychiatric evaluation. He was released from the hospital the same day. His publicist, Stan Rosenfield, said at the time that Sheen had an adverse reaction to medication.
Anderson told “GMA” host George Stephanopoulos that she had been hired for $3,500 to join Sheen for dinner on Oct. 25. She called “absolutely untrue” reports that she expected to be paid for sex.
She said Sheen became increasingly unruly as the evening wore on.
“It’s hard to say, being that it was my first time hanging out with him, if it was normal everyday behavior for him,” she said.
After dinner at a restaurant, she accompanied the “fairly intoxicated” Sheen back to his hotel suite, where “there was a little bit of romance, if you will.”
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 15772Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 12083Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 10914OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 9909Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 9575Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 8649Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 8648Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 5321Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5132Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
- 4646Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients