Reese Witherspoon gets Hollywood star
Oscar-winner Reese Witherspoon has been saluted with a star on Hollywood Boulevard.
The “Walk the Line” actress unveiled her Hollywood Walk of Fame honor on Wednesday outside the W Hollywood Hotel. It’s the 2,425th star dedicated on the celebrated avenue.
The ceremony was designed to coincide with the Dec. 17 release of Witherspoon’s latest movie, “How Do You Know,” co-starring Paul Rudd and Owen Wilson, and written and directed by James L. Brooks.
In 2006, Witherspoon won the best-actress Academy Award for her portrayal of June Carter Cash in “Walk the Line.”
Her credits also include “Pleasantville,” “Cruel Intentions,” “Sweet Home Alabama” and “Legally Blonde.”
Source: The Associated Press
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 19883Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 16750Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12000Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 11023Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 8434Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8422Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head with machete in self-defense
- 7521Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 6223Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 5055Oklahoma City psychiatrist fined $25K for letting students write prescriptions
- 4821Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients