Josh Duhamel says ‘lesson learned' after plane incident
A recent event incident that got Josh Duhamel kicked off a New York to Kentucky flight has come back to bite him in the BlackBerry.
“I’ve learned that it’s best to always turn them off,” the actor, 38, said of his electronic device, which he reportedly was asked by a flight attendant to switch off when the plane was on the LaGuardia Airport runway Dec. 2. When he didn’t, despite multiple requests, the plane turned back to the gate, and Duhamel was removed.
Speaking to Access Hollywood, Duhamel admitted that the experience was “not my favorite moment.”
But that’s behind him now. “I’m good,” he said. “Lesson learned.”
With his wife, Fergie, in London for a Black Eyed Peas concert Saturday, Duhamel made his comments at Sunday’s Trevor Live benefit at the Hollywood Palladium. The Trevor Project honors people and corporations for their positive commitment to increase visibility and understanding of the lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and “questioning” community.
Asked if he had been bullied as a youngster, Duhamel said that he was. “I think a lot more people do than we realize. I was a gangly kid who was kind of, you know, awkward,” he said. “I can definitely understand it.”
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 97533Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 13957Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9425Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8660Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 8311OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 7700How to help tornado victims
- 7421Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 6598Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 6130Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 6065Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients