Elizabeth Hurley announces split from husband
British actress and model Elizabeth Hurley says she has separated from her Indian husband of three years, Arun Nayar.
Hurley’s announcement on her Twitter account comes amid reports in British tabloids linking her romantically to Australian cricket star Shane Warne. Warne on Monday confirmed he has also split from his wife.
“Not a great day,” Hurley, 45, tweeted Sunday. “For the record, my husband Arun & I separated a few months ago.”
The couple married in 2007 at a castle outside of London. They followed up the private civil ceremony with a lavish and traditional Hindi wedding in Jodphur, India.
Hurley, 45, dated actor Hugh Grant for more than a decade and has an eight-year-old son, Damian, from a relationship with film producer Steve Bing.
source: The Associated Press
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 10959Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 10925Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 9866Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 9099Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 5228Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 4380Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 3947OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 3633Oklahoma tornadoes: 27 remain hospitalized from tornadoes
- 3584How to help tornado victims
- 3499Oklahoma tornadoes: Moore tornado was ninth deadliest in Oklahoma history
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients