Elizabeth Hurley announces split from husband
British actress and model Elizabeth Hurley says she has separated from her Indian husband of three years, Arun Nayar.
Hurley’s announcement on her Twitter account comes amid reports in British tabloids linking her romantically to Australian cricket star Shane Warne. Warne on Monday confirmed he has also split from his wife.
“Not a great day,” Hurley, 45, tweeted Sunday. “For the record, my husband Arun & I separated a few months ago.”
The couple married in 2007 at a castle outside of London. They followed up the private civil ceremony with a lavish and traditional Hindi wedding in Jodphur, India.
Hurley, 45, dated actor Hugh Grant for more than a decade and has an eight-year-old son, Damian, from a relationship with film producer Steve Bing.
source: The Associated Press
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 77840Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 16227OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13741Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located
- 12057Clippers' Donald Sterling hints coach let go to keep Chris Paul
- 11953Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 11115Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 11023Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma tornado victims identified
- 9407How to help tornado victims
- 8455Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8294Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients