Quail Springs flash mob video
Well, here’s the video I did at the Quail Springs “flash mob.” As many have pointed out, it wasn’t exactly a “flash” mob, since word leaked out all over town about the happening. I couldn’t believe how many people were there, lining the upper levels of the mall, cell phone cameras in the air, participating in the event. As unsurprising as it was, it turned out really beautiful, I think. The sheer number of voices in great harmony was very moving.
I will apologize for the video — I didn’t have a tripod with me!! I was shaky for a combination of reasons — I was moved by the experience, a little nervous I was going to fall off the vintage car-booth I was standing on, and that camera was getting really heavy!!!! Lesson learned: bring a tripod! Oh, and don’t pan the crowd so much! (Watching it will make you a bit dizzy, I’m afraid). But, despite all my shortcomings as a videographer (I promise, I’ll get better!) here it is. Close your eyes and just listen to the music for the best experience!
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 18732Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 15952Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 10745How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 2753Oklahoma twister tracked path of 1999 tornado
- 2638Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 2099Twitter reaction from the sports world on the Moore/OKC tornadoes
- 1489Police: School near OKC directly hit by tornado
- 1234Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients