Hide yo kids! Hide yo wife! 2010's worst moments in Celeb gossip
If 2010 made you feel like you wanted to hide in a closet and bury yourself under all the coats, then you were probably just trying to escape the storm of sleaze hurled this year by some of entertainment’s finest — or maybe you were just the woman Charlie Sheen called for that infamous late-night hookup.
Either way, 2010 may have been Hollywood’s nadir year: Mad Mel raged again; “Cheaters” could have done a whole celebrity season with plenty to spare for next year; and Kanye was … well, Kanye. And when the most promising newcomer is a glamorous yet sassy young thing named Antoine Dodson whose song about his sister’s attempted rape made him a YouTube star, it’s time to call it a day, hit the reset button and hope for a lot better in 2011.
Here’s what made us want to hide the kids, hide the wife … and hide our husbands, too, in 2010.
By The Associated Press
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 34667Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 26962Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 6958OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 6745Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 4485OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 4208Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3679College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3494Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3437Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 3281Oklahoma softball: Keilani Ricketts and Sooners beat the heat as they hold off Arkansas
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients