Britney Spears reportedly canned from "The X-Factor"
The LA Times is reporting that Simon Cowell, executive producer of “The X-Factor” is canning Britney Spears from her gig as a judge on the talent show. An insider told US Weekly that Cowell wanted “crazy Britney” but got “boring Britney.”
The controversial singer only served as a judge on the show for one season and during that season, ratings reportedly tanked from the show’s first season. Right now, Demi Lovato and Simon Cowell are the only two judges confirmed to be continuing on the show.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24190Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13456Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 11113Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 10453UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7895Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6976Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6568Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 6301Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6165Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
- 4992Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients