Contest to bring fans onstage with Beyonce at Super Bowl
BeyoncĂ© fans listen up: You have a chance to share the stage with the Grammy-winning mega star during her Super Bowl halftime performance on Feb. 3 at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans. Pepsi announced today a photo contest to kick off Saturday.
Weâ€™ll be teaming up with BeyoncĂ© to bring you great new experiences . And, when not thrilling audiences and working up thirsts, as our newest brand ambassador, BeyoncĂ© will be teaming with us behind the scenes to make the most of the new Pepsi Creative Development Fund, a resource devoted to crafting relevant, innovative content that will embody the spirit of â€śLive for Nowâ€ť everywhere Pepsi is enjoyed and BeyoncĂ© is beloved.
Fans will be able to submit photos of themselves rocking their best dance moves and proving why they should be one of the elite 100 to join BeyoncĂ© on stage.
The contest will be located at www.pepsi.com/halftime, though the page is not active as of Dec. 28.
The photo contest ends Jan. 19 but the cut off-date for entries is Jan. 11.
Sources: The Associated Press, Pepsi.com.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 10457Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9286Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5848Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4983Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4420Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4301Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
- 4216How to help tornado victims
- 4195Oklahoma tornadoes: Lack of storm shelters floors newcomers to Tornado Alley
- 4147Woman's body found in Payne County; two arrested
- 4123OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.