LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian to wed!
LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian are getting married.
Rimes’ publicist, Rhett Usry, confirmed Tuesday that the country singer and the actor “were engaged over the holidays and are very happy.”
Both were married to other people when they fell in love with each other. Rimes, 28, and Cibrian, 37, co-starred in the 2009 Lifetime original TV movie “Northern Lights.”
Cibrian’s divorce from his wife of eight years was finalized in October. Rimes’ husband filed for divorce a year ago. Irreconcilable differences was listed as the reason for both previous marriages ending.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 82753Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 43754Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 33000Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 23187Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 22920Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 8406Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
- 8041Oklahoma football: Jay Norvell working on luring a tall group of wide receivers to Norman
- 7870Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 7493Severe storms possible in Oklahoma again Monday
- 7427Oklahoma tornadoes: Several homes damaged by tornado, but no injuries in Edmond
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients