Reese Witherspoon announces plans for 2nd marriage
Reese Witherspoon is engaged to Hollywood agent Jim Toth.
A representative for the actress confirmed that the couple will wed and that they’re “extremely happy.” The engagement was first reported by Us Weekly.
The 34-year-old actress was previously married to actor Ryan Phillippe. She has two children with him and they divorced in 2008.
Witherspoon won an Oscar for her performance in “Walk the Line.” She stars in the recently released comedy “How Do You Know.”
Toth is an agent for Creative Artists Agency. Witherspoon is a CAA client but is represented by another agent.
Source: The Associated Press
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10724Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8728Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients