PARTIES EXTRA: May 25, 2007- CARI PLANNING EVENT
Elaine Levy and Jenny Kallenberger are co-chairmen for the November CARI event. (Photo by David Faytinger)
When members of the sixth annual Cardiac Arrhythmia Research Institute (CARI) event planning committee met on May 22, they made plans for the November 14th event.
Co-chairman Elaine Levy was hostess in her new home for the champagne kick-off and assisting her was co-chairman Jenny Kallenberger. Liz Coe is honorary chairman of the party which will feature a guest speaker and jewelry designer.
The planning committee set the patron party for Nov. 13 in the home of Malia and Frank Love. At the meeting were SoRelle Fitzgerald, Libby Blankenship, Angela Timberlake and Kery Mueller. They will be various chairmen of the centennial party.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 7246UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
- 6857Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 5852Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients