PARTIES EXTRA!---FEBRUARY 18,2008---New Mexico Artist Marsha Kidd Comes To Oklahoma City
ARTIST COMES TO TOWN
Taos, New Mexico, artist Marsha Kidd displays her artwork. (Photo by Helen Ford Wallace)
Marsha Kidd brought 40 of her paintings to show friends. (Photo by Helen Ford Wallace)
Jim Vallion and Lynn White were at the reception at the Sportsman’s Club. (Photo by Helen Ford Wallace).
Taos, New Mexico, Artist Marsha Kidd was in Oklahoma City on February 15 with 40 of her impressionist oil paintings.
A wine and cheese reception at the Sportsman’s Country Club honored Marsha and husband Wayne Kidd.
A tall vase of flowers was set on the serving table and it held flowers of their home area, delphinium, snapdragons, daisies and roses, all in the colors of the artist’s palette. Marsha is also an avid gardener.
Marsha brought 40 paintings including Northern New Mexico vistas, flower scenes, Colorado landscapes, horses, current plein air pictures with lots of snow and a Taos pueblo picture.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17441Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 13900OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11725'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11253Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8882Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7879Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7323Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7059Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 7006Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6837Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients