Parties Extra!---April 13, 2008---Outstanding Panhellenic Women Introduced At Luncheon
Kendra Yandell models a bridal dress from JJ Kelly.
( Photo by Helen Ford Wallace).
PANHELLENIC LUNCHEON….Seventeen outstanding sorority alumni members were honorees at the annual Panhellenic Women of the Year luncheon and fashion show.
They were introduced on the runway set up at the Oklahoma City Golf and Country Club. Each of them carried a single rose.
In the 2008 group were Ann Sherrod, Amy Cook, Traci Spencer, Tonya Ryan, Judy L. White, Laura Gary, Claudia Robertson, Marny Dunlap, Deborah Bruce, Rachel Rudisill, Beth Portman, Suzie Buxton, Eve Patterson, Pamela Ann O’Neil, Betty Crow, Oanh Vo Stanger and Karen Oaks.
Panhellenic President Beverly Woodrome gave the welcome and Meg Alexander was the fashion commentator. Fashions were from Talbot’s, New Balance and Francesca’s Collections, J.J. Kelly Bridal and B.C. Clark Jewelers.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 85341Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 16721OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 12445Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 12075Clippers' Donald Sterling hints coach let go to keep Chris Paul
- 11152Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located
- 9705Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 9037How to help tornado victims
- 8773Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8553Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 7603Excessive speed, alcohol, operator inattention contributed to fatal boat crash, report states
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients