Oklahoma City CARE Center's second annual party
NEW YEAR’S EVE
Larry and Donita Thomas, Randy Lewis, David Hooten (Photo by David Faytinger).
There were 100 guests at the second annual New Year’s Eve Black Tie and Brass Gala for the CARE (Child Abuse Response and Evaluation Center for Oklahoma County) Center, including executive director David Hooten and his wife, Whitney.
The party was at the Oklahoma City Golf and Country Club. The 20-piece Floyd Haynes Orchestra played for dancing. The seated dinner featured Caesar salad, roasted pork loin and vanilla creme brulee with raspberries and fresh mint. Party theme also featured white tablecloths and black napkins.
A champagne toast to the New Year was given at midnight.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 54680Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 35701Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 32594Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8907Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 8388Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 5554Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4146OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 3664George Nigh has long been 'Four' Oklahoma
- 3376Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 3309Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients