Reception marks Doel Reed art opening
MASTER OF THE AQUATINT EXHIBIT
Ann Hargis, Calvin Anthony, Burns Hargis and Melinda Johnson were at the party where a collection of Doel Reed’s works were shown.(Photos by Helen Ford Wallace).
A collection of the late Doel Reed’s works in the exhibit “The Life and Legacy of Doel Reed: Master of the Aquatint” was shown at the opening reception at the Gaylord-Pickens Oklahoma Heritage Museum.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 11235Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 11138Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5575Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 5081Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4332OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 4278Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4021How to help tornado victims
- 3839Oklahoma tornadoes: Lack of storm shelters floors newcomers to Tornado Alley
- 3543Woman's body found in Payne County; two arrested
- 3013Name of missing Kingfisher teen released
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients