Dinner honors Paul Dudman
Debby and Paul Duman celebrate Paul’s 60th birthday. (Photo by Helen Ford Wallace).
Paul Dudman celebrated his 60th birthday with a gourmet dinner party at The Coach House in Nichols Hills.
Debby Dudman, Jose Freede, Patricia and Byron Gambulos were hosts.
Served at the celebration were twice baked potato with lobster and caviar; salad (Coach House Salad or Warm Game Salad with quail); choice of beef, chicken, sole or lamb. Three desserts were offered to the guests: chocolate bouchon with carmel sauce, Crème Brulee with fresh berries or apple tart with vanilla bean ice cream and apricot glaze.
The flowers were bouquets of red, yellow, pink, white and orange roses in silver bowls.
The hosts served Veuve Cliquot Yellow Label Brut Champagne for toasts.
James Pickel and Teresa Rose were at Paul Dudman’s 60th birthday party. (Photo by Helen Ford Wallace).
Jeannette Sias and Mary Price talk with Jose Freede, seated, at The Coach House. (Photo by Helen Ford Wallace).
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8609Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6402Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6393Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6018Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5816Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4098As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
- 3659Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage after tall metal utility polls fall in northwest Oklahoma City
- 3653Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 3418Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients