Oklahoma City Alumnae Panhellenic Association Names Honorees
2009 WOMEN OF THE YEAR
Oklahoma City Alumnae Panhellenic Association has named the 2009 Women of the Year recipients. They will be honored April 8 at the annual Panhellenic luncheon at the Oklahoma City Golf and Country Club.
This year’s 17 honorees are Patricia Morton (Alpha Chi Omega); Lynn Doe (Alpha Delta Pi); Sharla Schooley (Alpha Gamma Delta); Tiffany Warford (Alpha Phi); Kristin Blair JonesLori Westbrook Hill (Alpha Xi Delta); (Chi Omega); Marca Downing Floyd (Delta Delta Delta); Lindy Ritz (Delta Gamma); Jan White (Delta Zeta); Anne Hardy Hitchcock (Gamma Phi Beta); Lee Ann Smith Nordin (Kappa Alpha Theta); Lucy Cheatwood (Kappa Delta); Joanna Champlain (Kappa Kappa Gamma); Tami Jefferson Adams (Phi Mu); Chris Verity (Pi Beta Phi); Christa Abbott (Sigma Kappa), and Barbara Cook Swinton (Zeta Tau Alpha).
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 36528Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 32802Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32453Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8406Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5462OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 3890Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 3494College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3313George Nigh has long been 'Four' Oklahoma
- 3240Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
- 3193Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients