Oklahoma County Medical Society Inaugural Gala
Dr. Robert McCaffree, outgoing president; Dr. Teresa Shavney, new president, and Dr. Diana Hampton,OCMA board member were at the party. (Photos by David Faytinger).
Dr. Teresa Shavney was installed as the 109th president of Oklahoma County Medical Society at a dinner for 200 people on Jan. 24 at the Oklahoma City Golf and Country Club.
Dr. Greg Parker and the Shadowman Blues Project played for dancing. Centerpieces of tall vases of white hydrangeas, red roses and tulips decorated the tables.
Among those at the party were Diane and Mark Harvey, Janie and Jon Axton, Sherry and Gary Strebel, Mary Ann and Bob McCaffree, Keith and Bud Oehlert, Rosalie and Gary Rahe, Barbara and Mason Jett and Diane and Bob Cooke.
Jeary Seikel, OCMS Alliance president; Dr. Larry Bookman, OCMS president-elect, and Joni Flesher were at the dinner.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 11867Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11199Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 7813Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 7743Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4737Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4255OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 3606Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 3568Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 3561Oklahoma tornadoes: Moore tornado was ninth deadliest in Oklahoma history
- 3556How to help tornado victims
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients