First annual "Breathe" Luncheon Held at Quail Creek Golf and Country Club
(Photos provided by Jennifer Williams)
Oklahomans came to hear Dr. Deborah Morosini share her connection with lung disease. Morosini spoke at a luncheon organized by the American Lung Association February 3rd at the Quail Creek Country Club.
Morosini shared her efforts in the fight against lung cancer, and how tragically it can affect individuals who have never smoked, like her sister Dana Morosini Reeve.
Leadership in Lung Health Awards were given to Carl Milam, Hospitality Industry; Senator David Myers, Legislative Initiatives; Robin Purdie, Collegiate Initiatives; Donny Darrow, K-12 Initiatives, and Dr. Robert McCaffree, Public Health Care Initiatives.
Plans are underway for next year’s event. For more information and to send donations, contact Jennifer Williams, Development Manager the American Lung Association, 3160 W Britton Rd. #E, OKC, OK 73120.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 22062Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13856Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 11034Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 10900UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7641Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
- 7472Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6309Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 5703Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 5621Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 5179Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients