PARTIES EXTRA!---FEBRUARY 8, 2008---JOY OF SUSTAINER COOKING
SUSTAINERS COOK….Gail Bollinger demonstrated her culinary skills at a Junior League class called the “Joy of Sustainer Cooking. ”She showed women how to prepare the classic seven-minute icing for chocolate layer cake and how to blanch and cook fresh green beans.
Her lunch menu also included baked salmon which she and her husband, Lee Bollinger, caught in Alaska.This is the second cooking class in a series. Susan Robertson showed the group how to bake eggs and Carl Milam will have a class at Musashi’s.
Bob and Linda Bowles and Mary Ann and Don Morrison were at the going away party for the Morrisons. The Bowles were hosts. (Photo by David Faytinger.)
FOND FAREWELL…Mary and Don Morrison were honorees at a party hosted by Linda and Bob Bowles.The group gathered for hors d’oeuvres in the Bowles home which was filled with Linda Bowles’ artwork. The group then went to Charlie Newton’s Restaurant for dinner.The Morrisons are moving February 27th to Spokane, Washington.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 56551Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 34585Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 32288Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 9582Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 8789Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5674Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 3757OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 3628George Nigh has long been 'Four' Oklahoma
- 3382Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 3185Oklahoma weather:Tornado touches down in east Edmond
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients