Party at the Cash home
LUNCH FOLLOW BAPTISM
McKenna Cash, Bill and Marianne Brown, Brecken Cash, Tierney Cash and Loreiei Cash were at the luncheon. (Photos by David Faytinger).
Brecken William Cash, son of Kirsten and Ross Cash, was baptized in St. John The Baptist Catholic Church in Edmond and afterwards, the Cashes entertained at a luncheon in their home.
Young Brecken, 6 weeks old, wore the 106- year -old family baptismal gown.
At the party were his three sisters, McKenna, 8; Tierney, 6, and Lorelei, 3. Also attending were Cecil Brown, Marianne and Bill Brown, Mary Ann Jim Markey, Barbara and Pete Brown, Mindy and Mike Brown, Sherri and John Brown, Karen Brown, Sarah and Matt Brown, Father Paul Gallatin, Jerre Blythe, Holly, Spencer, Connor, Caroline and Jack Smith.
Karen Brown, Father Paul Gallatin, Kirsten Cash, Brecken Cash and Dr. Ross Cash were at the party in the Cash home.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 6720Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma singer packs tour bus with donations for storm victims
- 6515Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 5990Oklahoma tornadoes: Tornado leaves family members in two hospitals and one dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients