Oklahoma City party honors Lizanne Garrett
LIZANNE AND JOE
Betty Jane Garrett, Lizanne Garrett, Marion Garrett were in town for a couple of parties honoring Lizanne and Joe Reger who will be married in April. (Photo by James Price).
A Luncheon and Tabletop shower honored Lizanne Garrett last week. The party was at The Coach House.
Hostesses were Kris and Meg Weir and Carol Sue Taylor.
Guests included Linda Garrett, Betty Jane and Abby Garrett, Eileen Everett, Alison Taylor, Oklahoma City; Anne Graves, Columbia, Mo., and Jane and Debby Reger, Billings, Mont.; Ashley Goodwin and Heidi Prather, Dallas; Marion Garrett, Miami Beach, Fla.
Silver serving trays, flatware, goblets and water bottle and monogrammed table linens were among the gifts.
Lizanne will be married to Joe Reger on April 25 in Washington, D.C.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 6720Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma singer packs tour bus with donations for storm victims
- 6515Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 5990Oklahoma tornadoes: Tornado leaves family members in two hospitals and one dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients