MS Luncheon Set
WOMEN AGAINST MS
Houston News Anchor Melanie Lawson will be the keynote speaker for the April 8th Women Against MS (Multiple Sclerosis -WAMS) luncheon.
The 8th annual event is 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the National Cowboy and Western Heritage Museum.
Angela Payne Reynolds and Kery Mueller are co-chairmen and Judy Love is the honorary chairman.
Committee members are Emily Blake, Theresa Bozalis, Kathy Brown, Jennifer Duell, Michelle Ellis, Nancy Payne Ellis, Kirk Hammons, E’Shaina Harned, Laurie Hyde, Katie Riesen Lathrop, Emily McCann, Kelly Moody, Myrla Pierson, Joni Rund, Jennifer Shadid, Cindi Shelby and Ashley Walker.
For tickets, call Lucy Fraser at (405) 488-1300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reservations are required.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 10710Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 10389Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10187Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 9807Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 6458Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 4074Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4073Oklahoma tornadoes: 27 remain hospitalized from tornadoes
- 3712OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 3641Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 3479How to help tornado victims
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients