Twitter free zone set at the J-Hall of Fame Luncheon
OKLAHOMA JOURNALISM HALL OF FAME
Ray Soldan, Mark Thomas and Mike Shannon were at the Oklahoma Journalism Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony on April 3. (Photos by Helen Ford Wallace).
We were proud to honor our journalism colleagues at the Oklahoma Journalism Hall of Fame April 3 at the Nigh University Center Ballroom at the University of Central Oklahoma.
The 2009 inductees were Sharon Dowell, retired Oklahoman food editor; Lewis Ferguson, retired Associated Press political correspondent; Sue Brewster Hinton, journalism professor at the Oklahoma City Community College; Debbie Jackson, Tulsa World Sunday editor; Russell M. Perry, publisher of The Black Chronicle; Dick Pryor, OETA broadcast journalist; Ray Soldan, retired Oklahoman high school sports writer, and Gloria and Wayne Trotter, co-publishers of the Countrywide and Sun of Tecumseh.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10724Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8728Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients