Denise Duong and Matt Seikel Celebrate Their April 11th Wedding
WEDDING VOWS EXCHANGED
Denise Duong Seikel and Matt Seikel and the wedding party. (Photos by Helen Ford Wallace).
Denise Duong and Matt Seikel were married April 11th in a 6 p.m. small family wedding and then celebrated with friends at a wedding reception at the Asian Restaurant. Joy Reed Belt was the officiant at the ceremony.
The colorful Asian Restaurant was filled with people. Following the Vietnamese tradition, the bride and groom and their families went to each table and welcomed all the guests who were there for the eight course dinner. Toasts were given for the couple’s happiness and etched champagne glasses were used for the toasts and were also party favors for the guests.
There was a photo booth for guests and pictures taken that night were put in the couple’s memory book.
The bride wore a white suit that she designed herself. She also created the beaded hat that she wore. Bridesmaids wore lilac dresses covered with lace overlays. Groomsmen wore tuxes with silk cream shirts with purple medallions. In the wedding party were Tina Duong, Trayc Tran, Natalie Mai, Emily Seikel, Beau Brand, Thomas Elliot Bowman, Dereck Duong and Nick Mettry.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 83911Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 66115Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 33602Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 20416Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 18059Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 13064Oklahoma sucker-punched by second round of twisters
- 9549Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 8530Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
- 8480Oklahoma football: Jay Norvell working on luring a tall group of wide receivers to Norman
- 8114Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients