HOW DOES YOUR GARDEN GROW?
Kamala Gamble’s Community Sponsored Garden (CSG) has tomato plants already in the ground and she plans to begin distributing baskets of vegetables in June.
Summer baskets will have potatoes, onions, tomatoes, peppers, squashes, eggplants, okra and corn. The locally grown produce is grown in organic soil.
If you drive by Kamala’s home, you will see gardening at its’ finest. Besides the vegetables, there are blooming flowers and trees. Kamala has a catering business too.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 75968Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 30909Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 28067Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 24729Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 6906Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
- 6904Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 6686Oklahoma tornadoes: Several homes damaged by tornado, but no injuries in Edmond
- 6314Severe storms possible in Oklahoma again Monday
- 6228Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5710Oklahoma football: Jay Norvell working on luring a tall group of wide receivers to Norman
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients