Oklahoma City Junior League members have annual membership luncheon
SUSTAINER AWARD WINNERS ANNOUNCED
Past Junior League Sustainer award winners and the two new winners get together at the annual member luncheon at the Skirvin Hotel. (Photos by Vonne Hanke).
Active and sustaining Junior League members were at the annual member luncheon at the Skirvin Hotel. Theme was “Hit The Spot” and it honored Pat Schonwald as “Sustainer of the Year” and Lil Ross, “ Mary Baker Rumsey Lifetime Commitment Award.”
Lucinda Huffman and Joanie Holmboe introduced Schonwald and Berta Faye Rex introduced Ross. There was a video about each of the honorees.
Centerpieces were carnation balls in hot pink, lime green and yellow. Champagne cocktails called “Spotini’s” were served. A jazz duo played as guests arrived.
On the luncheon committee were Patty Anthony and Heidi Cohn, chairmen; Janet Daugherty, Leslie Kearns, Christina Nihira, Laura Ogle, Lezel Safi and Kathryn Wilson.
Donations were made to the honorees’ favorite non- profit charities: Schonwald chose Possibilities Inc. and Ross chose Oklahoma City Philharmonic.
Christina Nihira and Lil Ross were at the luncheon.
Patty Anthony and Karla Wallace celebrate at the annual event.
Sustainer of the Year Pat Schonwald talks after receiving her award.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 12576OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8415Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 6843Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6546Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 5838Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 4955Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4777Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 4210Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 3961OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 3936As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients