Jeweled face mask presented to traveler
Pam Smith, right, presents Linda James, center, a designer facemask. Pam made it (to wear with formal attire) because Linda was going to Mexico for a wedding and Pam did not want Linda to get the Swine Flu.
Pam stopped by Wilson Art Hair Gallery to give the mask to her. Callie Held, left, was cutting Linda’s hair at the time.
Pam noted the mask featured 80 rhinestones and that she created the mask so it would look great with dressier outfits.
(Photos by Helen Ford Wallace).
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17023OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 16448Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 12708Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 12580Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 9471Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7819Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7691Two teacher programs at Oklahoma universities called ineffective
- 7125Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6963Train engineer's vision problems led to deadly Oklahoma wreck, NTSB rules
- 6749Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients