Oklahoma City Lotus Club
LOTUS CLUB SPRING DANCE
Susan Hoffman and Lela Sullivan check members in for The Lotus Club Dance. (Photo by David Faytinger).
Lotus Club members had a spring dance recently at the Oklahoma City Golf and Country Club. 100 members attended. Tom King is president of the group.
Seating was determined by a “blind draw.” Members drew for table numbers and sat at the table with people who drew the same number. Centerpieces were white orchids and glossy red anthuriums.
On the arrangements committee chairmen were Susan Hoffman, Lisa Pierce and Lela Sullivan.
At the party were Shirley and Pete Everest, Barbara and Bud Beeler, Sharon and John Bozalis, Kaye and Ed Cook, Holly and Clay Healey, Susan and Peter Hoffman, Linda and Ken Howell, Lucinda and David Huffman, Linda and Ron James, Libby and Steve Steakley, Jan and Dick Parker, Barbara and Ralph Thompson, Candy and Chuck Ainsworth, Jane and Paul Austin, Linda and Bill Rodgers, Susan and Mike McPherson, Linda and Tom Klos, Penny and John McCaleb, Leslie and Scott Samara and Connie and Gary Fuller.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 10959Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 10925Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 9866Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 9099Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 5228Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 4380Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 3947OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 3633Oklahoma tornadoes: 27 remain hospitalized from tornadoes
- 3584How to help tornado victims
- 3499Oklahoma tornadoes: Moore tornado was ninth deadliest in Oklahoma history
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients