Paige Gordon marries Ben Dougherty
Ben and Paige Dougherty celebrate at their reception. (Photos by Helen Ford Wallace).
Paige Gordon and Ben Dougherty were married June 6 in Christ the King Catholic Church and a reception followed at the Oklahoma City Golf and Country Club.
Father Richard D. Stansberry married the couple.
Parents of the couple are Mr. and Mrs. Chris Gordon, Mr. and Mrs. Brian Dougherty and Jan Hoepfner.
Callie Gordon was maid of honor and bridesmaids were Katie Allen, Ellen Carey, Lesley Crabbe, Allison Gould and Addie Triska.
Matt Boughton was best man and groomsmen were Andy Connelly, Erik Hoepfner, Craig McAuliff, Nick Patterson, Bryan Gordon, Will Luttrell, Danny Miles, Michael Reel and Brian Smith. Ushers were Bryan Beavers, Justin Dick, Ryan Eastman, Billy Khourie III, Stephen Sexton and Jordan Sibley.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 13316Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11704Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 5428Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 5363Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4511OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 4209Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 3958How to help tornado victims
- 3653Oklahoma tornadoes: Moore tornado was ninth deadliest in Oklahoma history
- 3534Oklahoma tornadoes: Lack of storm shelters floors newcomers to Tornado Alley
- 3111Woman's body found in Payne County; two arrested
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients