Judge Thompson chosen for award
CLASSEN DISTINGUISHED ALUM 2009
Elaine and Tim DeGiusti, Barbara and Ralph Thompson, Maria Abbott were at the reception. (Photo by David Faytinger).
(Ret)U.S. District Judge Ralph G. Thompson was the honoree at the Classen School of Advanced Studies.
He was named the “Classen Distinguished Alumnus for 2009” and was introduced by his friend Jim Fentriss. CSAS Principal Valerie Harris told about the award.
The event was at the Classen Museum.
Among the people there were Barbara Thompson, Judy Jordan, Shirley Blaik, Pat Green, Dorothy and Ed Tebow, Bill Robinson, Joe Morgan, Suzie Fentriss, U.S. Dist. Judges David Russell, Robin Cauthron, and Lee West; U.S. Circuit Judge Jerome Holmes, (Ret) Mag. Judge Ronald Howland, Elaine and U.S. Dist. Judge Tim DeGiusti, Ellen and Jack DeGiusti, Maria, Claire, Eric and Rachel Abbott, Lee B. Thompson jr., Carolyn and Don Zachritz, Janie Cotton, Eunice and Joe Ellis, Eb Hines, Margy Messenbaugh, Page Dobson, Lil and Bill Ross and Lisbeth and Stan Alexander
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 39385Dillon Overton rips former Sooners coach Sunny Golloway on Twitter
- 13186Oklahoma football: New assistant Bill Bedenbaugh discusses state of OU's offensive line
- 12510New OSU CB Tyler Patmon, ex-OU QB Drew Allen among those to benefit from transfer rule
- 11930Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 10305UPDATE: Woman's body found in northwest Oklahoma City, her son arrested
- 7560Oklahoma City Thunder: Hard to tell if Shabazz Muhammad is on OKC's radar
- 7262Oklahoma baseball: Sunny Golloway wasn't Sooners' most beloved coach, but he got results
- 7231Oklahoma State football: Quarterback Wes Lunt transferring to Illinois
- 6637Top 5 regrets of the dying
- 5911Russell Westbrook is off crutches and says he's back
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients