Parties Extra!---June 23, 2008---Reunions Rock! U.S. Grant High School
IT WAS FUN TO REMEMBER!
U.S. Grant High School Class of 1958…50 years later… (Photo by Bill Wallace).
It was a little bit of history re-visited when the U.S. Grant High School Class of 1958 (including me) had a 50 –Year- Reunion recently . Former classmates enjoyed the social hour, complete with a photo slide presentation from school days. The group toured the new U.S. Grant High School and had a special steak dinner at the Airport Holiday Inn.
They remembered how much fun they had back in the 50′s. The rock and roll music was great then and it was fun going to school. But this class also enjoyed catching up with their friends (some had not seen each other since graduation) and learning more about about their spouses and children. Each class member took the time to visit and just say hello.
I loved this 50 year reunion because I had forgotten so much of the history that we shared and it was so much fun remembering. Most everyone looks the same….after 50 years….the women are beautiful and the men are handsome.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 36498Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 32022Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 18998Oklahoma tornado levels homes in trailer park
- 7837Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 6469OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 3675College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3601Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3336Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
- 3267Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3222OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients