Oklahoma City Public School Foundation names three for Wall of Fame
BLACK TIE EVENT
Jim Daniel Bob Barry Cliff Hudson
Three men were selected to be the 2009 inductees for the Wall of Fame set for Oct. 22 at the Skirvin Hilton Hotel. They are Jim Daniel, Bob Barry Sr. and Cliff Hudson.
Proceeds from the Wall of Fame goes to programs supported by the Oklahoma City Public School Foundation and benefits students and educators in the public school system.
Barry, former local television sports director, and in his 32nd year as the voice of Sooner Football and Basketball, will be introduced by Linda Cavanaugh; Daniel, local banker and major civic leader, will be introduced by Dr. Tom Eliff, and Hudson, Sonic Corp. chairman, and local community leader, will be introduced by Jim Tolbert.
All of the men attended Oklahoma City public schools.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 21771Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 7615Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 6773OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 6490OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 5293Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4906Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 4032Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3938Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 3498Four burning questions - Was the Thunder's season a failure?
- 3146Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients