Parties Extra!---July 25, 2008---Four couples celebrate at parties
LIZANNE AND JOE
Lizanne Garrett and Joe Reger, both from Washington, D.C., are pictured at the Washtington Momument. They were in Oklahoma City recently for an engagement party given by her parents,Linda and Steve Garrett, at the Oklahoma City Museum of Art. Family members and high school and college friends were among the guests. During the weekend, some of the the people here for the engagement party attended a Redhawks game and toured Bricktown and went to the Roman Art and Chihuly Glass exhibit. There was also a Sunday brunch at the Oklahoma City Golf & Country Club and Lizanne was hostess for a luncheon to formally invite her attendants to serve in the wedding.
RACHEL AND NELSON
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 13287Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 12869OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 11351Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 10099Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8083Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 5913Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 5414Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5337Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 4941Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4209Several factors come into play on whether Kevin Martin returns to Thunder
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients