Oklahoma City Zoo has summer program
Junior League of Oklahoma City active member Caroline Mildren reads to children at the Wild Tuesday Story Time Safari. (Photo provided)
Wild Tuesday Story Time Safari is a summertime program that is held Tuesdays in June and July at the Oklahoma City Zoo.
Volunteers read a book to the children and lead an accompanying craft project. Additionally, a Zoo docent attends the programs to present fun and interesting information about the animals.
The sessions are free, open to the general public and occur rain or shine
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 66578Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 31563Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 30900Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 17837Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 7407Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 6371Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4655Oklahoma tornadoes: Several homes damaged by tornado, but no injuries in Edmond
- 4638Oklahoma football: Jay Norvell working on luring a tall group of wide receivers to Norman
- 4595Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
- 4334Severe storms possible in Oklahoma again Monday
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients