Parties Extra!---July 29, 2008--- Former Harding High School Classmates Have 45th Reunion
THE CLASS OF 1963
Marty Sanger McCharen, Kaye Vernon Adams, Clark Musser and Susan Moorman were in the planning group for Harding High School’s 45th reunion. (Photo by David Faytinger).
The 1963 Harding High School graduating class gathered for a dinner reunion at County Line Restaurant.
The planning committee, including Kaye Vernon Adams, Susan Moorman and Marty Sanger McCharen, noted that their classmates had indicated that they wanted a party just to talk and catch up with their friends since some of them had not been together for 45 years.
Decorations were clear glass containers filled with limes, white flowers and green ferns (green and white were Harding colors.) The County Line barbecue was served family style and featured chicken, brisket, sausage, potato salad, beans , homemade bread, cole slaw, brownies and peach cobbler.
Clark Musser, class president, welcomed the group.
Members of this class have a Christmas party each year and the women meet monthly for dinner. They have traveled together through the years.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8609Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6402Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6393Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6018Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5816Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4098As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
- 3659Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage after tall metal utility polls fall in northwest Oklahoma City
- 3653Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 3418Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients