parties extra!---august 10,2008---boot stompin' good time
REALLY LUCKY…The kick-off party for Liza Browne and Sterling Cryder’s wedding weekend was at Cattleman’s Restaurant.
Hosts were Candy and Chuck Ainsworth, Carol Beard, Julee and John Coyle, Kanela Huff, Jill and Tom King, Judy Lehmbeck, Ed Moore, Steve Raupe, Meg and Chris Salyer, Libby and Steve Steakley, Tina and Dick Stubbs and Kathy and Russ Walker.
The party invitations invited out of town guests, family members and the wedding party for “A Boot Stomping and Finger Lickin’ Good Time.”
Buck Goucher sang and played the guitar and a horseshoe ice carving added to the decorations. On the tables were Gerber daisies and horseshoes. On the menu were sirloin steak and lamb fries.
Stephen Browne, Sterling Cryder, Liza Browne, Natalie Browne, Stephen Brown jr. and Cheryl Browne were at Cattleman’s Restaurant for a party honoring Liza Browne and Cryder .(Photo by David Faytinger).
GATHERING OF FRIENDS…Jessie Ann Arnold was the honoree at a bridal luncheon at The Coach House. She was married two days later at All Souls Episcopal Church to Virg Wallentine.
Luncheon hostesses were Gail Beals, Dawn Davis, Carolyn Hall, Chris Houk, Judy McDowell and Linda Steinhorn.
Stephanotis and red roses were on the tables for the seated event and since she is a University of Oklahoma Pi Beta Phi alumni member, the pastry dessert was called “Pi Phi Pudding.”
Videoview all videos
Photoview all 7 photos
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10724Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8728Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients