Dr. Terry Cline honored at reception
Terri White, Barry L. Smith, Dr. Terry Cline, Dr. Jenny Alexopulos, Dr. Murali Krishna were at the reception honoring Dr. Cline. (Photo by David Faytinger).
A reception honored Dr. Terry L. Cline, new Commissioner of Health appointed by the Oklahoma Board of Health.
Members of the Oklahoma State Board of Health; Terry White, Oklahoma Secretary of Health, and Dr. Gary Raskob, Dean of the College of Public Health,were hosts for the party in the home of Dr. R. Murali Krishna. Dr. Krishna is a member of the Oklahoma State Board of Health.
Among those attending were Kim Holland, Susan Savage, Rep. Doug Cox, Barry Smith, Dr. Mike Morgan and state legislators, College of Public Health faculty, Oklahoma health and medical organization representatives and Oklahoma State Department of Health senior staff members.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 20574Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 17211OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 14998Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 9907Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 9532Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 8184Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 7905Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7139Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6217Two teacher programs at Oklahoma universities called ineffective
- 5869Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients