Honorary Consul of Switzerland in Oklahoma Rico Buchli honored
Lloyd Hardin, Jr., Chuck Wiggin, Claudio Leoncavallo , Rico Buchli , Amalia Miranda Silverstein, Barbara Thompson were at the party for Rico Buchli. (Photo by David Faytinger).
A reception honored Rico Buchli, the Honorary Consul of Switzerland in Oklahoma. He was introduced to state and local government officials at a cocktail reception at the Oklahoma History Center.
Swiss flags were used at the podium and miniature flags were on the cocktail tables.
Speakers were Chris Morriss, Claudio Leoncavallo, Consul General of Switzerland in Atlanta, Ga., and Buchli.
Among the guests were Lloyd Hardin jr., HC of Japan; Chuck Wiggin,HC of Germany; Amalia Miranda Silverstein,HC of Spain, and Barbara Thompson, HC of France.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 19478Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 17081OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 14402Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 9893Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 9505Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7874Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7743Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 7139Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6156Two teacher programs at Oklahoma universities called ineffective
- 5570Train engineer's vision problems led to deadly Oklahoma wreck, NTSB rules
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients