PARTIES EXTRA: AUGUST 27, 2007- CELEBRATING WITH THE HELVEYS
A reception at the Petroleum Club was held in July when Michael Helvey, owner of Helvey International, signed a contract with Petronat International in Tanzania to build and deliver drilling rigs and service equipment to the East African nation.
The contract was inked in the Legislative Lounge on the 4th floor of the Oklahoma State Capitol. Nassir Yusuph, CEO of Petronat, was in town for the festivities.
Shannon and Michael Helvey were at the party.
Frank and Sharon Young were in the crowd.
Don Navard, Michael Helvey and Nassir Yusuph celebrate.
Shannon and Hannah Helvey.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 16614OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 14171Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13556Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 10806Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 9444Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7747Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7539Two teacher programs at Oklahoma universities called ineffective
- 7474'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 7103Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 7093Train engineer's vision problems led to deadly Oklahoma wreck, NTSB rules
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients