Jerry Seinfeld, Jay Leno, Arnold Schwarzenegger were at the Concours d'Elegance with local residents
Jerry Seinfeld and his car were at the Concours d’Elegance. (Photo by Jeff White).
The 59th Annual Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance, a car tour featuring a contest of historic automobiles, was held in California recently. Competitors from 30 states and 19 countries brought their prized cars for judging in 28 classes. At the end of the tour guests had a catered gourmet lunch and a champagne celebration.
Chip Fudge raced his 1956 Lister- Maserati at the Laguna Seca Raceway for the 36th Rolex Monterey Historic Automobile Races the day before the Concours and then went to the Concours as the guest of Family CFO Co. and Flex Jets. Family CFO president Jeff White also attended the weekend events where they saw Jerry Seinfeld, Jay Leno and Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger.
Comedian Jerry Seinfeld was a Concours participant and won second place in the Porsche class with his 1970 Porsche 908/03 Spyder.
Read more in The Oklahoman, August 30.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24190Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13456Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 11113Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 10453UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7895Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6976Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6568Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 6301Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6165Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
- 4992Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients