Parties Extra!---September 2, 2008--- KCSC Cuisine Classic Set with Edgar Cruz
FOOD AND WINE AND MUSIC
Coach House Chef Kurt Fleischfresser, KCSC station manager Brad Ferguson, and guitarist Edgar Cruz meet to plan the food and wine tasting event. (Photo provided).
Plans are being finalized for a food and wine tasting event on September 19 from 6 -9 p.m. at the Oklahoma History Center.
It is sponsored by KCSC 90.1 FM, the locally owned and programmed all -classical public radio station.
Food and drink will be from The Coach House, Metro Wine Bar & Bistro, The Catering Company, Tom and Jerry’s Steak & Fish Grille, Le Cep Bistro, Ruth’s Sweete Justice, Ned’s Catering, and Jouillian Winery.
There will be performances by Edgar Cruz, acoustic guitar; Tess Remy-Schumacher, cello; Ron Howell, clarinet; Sam Magrill, piano; David Forbat, piano; Tatiana Kuleshova, piano, and The Edmond Jazz Quartet.
Cost is $75 per person and tax deductible. Reservations may be obtained by calling Susan Clark at (405) 974-2120 by September 9.
Proceeds will benefit the KCSC Classical Radio Foundation.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24384Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 14430Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 10043UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 8936Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 7944Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 7183Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6372Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 6313Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6107Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
- 5639OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients