Parties Extra!---September 2, 2008--- KCSC Cuisine Classic Set with Edgar Cruz
FOOD AND WINE AND MUSIC
Coach House Chef Kurt Fleischfresser, KCSC station manager Brad Ferguson, and guitarist Edgar Cruz meet to plan the food and wine tasting event. (Photo provided).
Plans are being finalized for a food and wine tasting event on September 19 from 6 -9 p.m. at the Oklahoma History Center.
It is sponsored by KCSC 90.1 FM, the locally owned and programmed all -classical public radio station.
Food and drink will be from The Coach House, Metro Wine Bar & Bistro, The Catering Company, Tom and Jerry’s Steak & Fish Grille, Le Cep Bistro, Ruth’s Sweete Justice, Ned’s Catering, and Jouillian Winery.
There will be performances by Edgar Cruz, acoustic guitar; Tess Remy-Schumacher, cello; Ron Howell, clarinet; Sam Magrill, piano; David Forbat, piano; Tatiana Kuleshova, piano, and The Edmond Jazz Quartet.
Cost is $75 per person and tax deductible. Reservations may be obtained by calling Susan Clark at (405) 974-2120 by September 9.
Proceeds will benefit the KCSC Classical Radio Foundation.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 19883Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 16750Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12000Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 11023Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 8434Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8422Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head with machete in self-defense
- 7521Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 6223Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 5055Oklahoma City psychiatrist fined $25K for letting students write prescriptions
- 4821Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients