Woodstock Celebration at the Oklahoma City Golf and Country Club
Rich and Karen McLain were at the Woodstock party. (Photo by David Faytinger).
Oklahoma City Golf and Country Club members celebrated the Woodstock Music and Arts Fair’s 40th Anniversary with a concert featuring Steve Crossley with a 30-minute set of Crosby, Stills & Nash, The Thrill and a Jimi Hendrix impersonator.
Party-goers enjoyed a picnic with hamburgers, hot dogs and brats on the upper terrace of the Club.
The concert took place on the lower grassy area in back of the Country Club. Guests brought blankets for seating.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 13976Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 9656Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 9589Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 8454Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6577Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 6030Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 5383Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 4779Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 4600Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 4155Oklahoma tornadoes: 27 remain hospitalized from tornadoes
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients