Parties Extra!---September 4th, 2008---Birthday Party....Happy Birthday... Norman Wilks
CELEBRATING IN NEW MEXICO
Norman Wilks celebrated his 80th birthday in Taos, New Mexico, during the Labor Day weekend. Friends who meet monthly for brunch went with him.
There was a dinner at the Stakeout Restaurant hosted by Karen and Herb Klontz, Peggy and John Crawford, Pat Snyder and Nancy and Les Conner (who could not be there.)
The next day Olive and Gerry Austin, Randy Floyd, Michael Smith and Florence Birdwell entertained at a Mexican luncheon at Rancho Plaza Grill. That night Marion and Atlee Vernon, Betty Bradley and Ed Huycke were dinner hosts at Lambert’s Restaurant.
The final morning of the weekend, Betty and Norris Price were hosts for brunch in their home, 12 miles from Taos. Co-hosting were Katy and Jim Davis, Joan Gilmore and Al McLaughlin.
Betty Price welcomes guests to the birthday brunch in her home. (Photo provided).
Pat Snyder and Betty Bradley were at the party. (Photo provided).
Norris Price decorates for the party. (Photo provided).
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 402At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 378Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 347How to help tornado victims
- 247Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 147Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 93Twitter reaction from the sports world on the Moore/OKC tornadoes
- 52Social media used to send prayers and condolences to Oklahoma in wake of deadly tornadoes
- 51Oklahoma twister tracked path of 1999 tornado
- 35High schools: Practices called off long before tornado hit Moore
- 32Expert rips Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation's handling of murder case
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients